ys became the youngest to a

Dyskusje o Wieściach ze świata Neverwinter!

ys became the youngest to a

Postautor: blueberryjerry » 18 kwie 2017, 11:27

PHILADELPHIA -- Claude Giroux has put an early-season slump well behind him. Jack Johnson Jersey . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. Giroux and Jakub Voracek each had two goals, and Michael Raffl and Steve Downie also scored to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 6-4 win over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night. Andrew MacDonald had an assist in his first game since he was acquired from the New York Islanders. The Flyers won for the seventh time in eight games and are second in the Metropolitan Division, far removed from the team that started a franchise-worst 1-7. Giroux didnt score a goal in his first 15 games, but now has 23 in 63 games this season. Giroux and Voracek are hot at the right time. "Theyre the leaders of this team," goalie Steve Mason said. "When they are going, everybody follows." The Flyers chased Washington goalie Braden Holtby after taking a 4-0 lead early in the second period. Holtby was replaced by Philipp Grubauer for the rest of the game -- and could face some competition the rest of the season. The Capitals acquired Jaroslav Halak from Buffalo for backup goalie Michal Neuvirth and defenceman Rostislav Klesla at the NHL trade deadline earlier in the day. Alex Ovechkin, Joel Ward and Troy Brouwer nearly rallied the Capitals with three straight goals in the third. Brooks Laich also scored. "Its not how were supposed to start the game," Ovechkin said. "We just have to play better right away." Giroux continued to put a slow start far behind him as he leads the Flyers resurgence. His goals in each of the first two periods gave him nine in the last 11 games. Perhaps fueled by his Olympic snub, he has nine assists over that span, and has again positioned the Flyers as a tough post-season out. Both teams turned back the clock with a line brawl in the first period that saw Washingtons John Erskine and Philadelphias Vincent Lecavalier get tossed. Philadelphias Luke Schenn drilled Ryan Stoa into the boards, then was confronted by Tom Wilson. Wilson, who earned a 10-minute misconduct, fought Schenn while the rest of the lines went at it near the corner boards. Philadelphias Wayne Simmonds tried to pull off Erskine, allowing Lecavalier to get in a free shot. The crowd went wild and helmets littered the ice during the brawl that finally ended with the Flyers short-handed. The Flyers killed the penalty -- and continued to dominate Washington. After three periods, the Flyers had outshot them 23-8. "There was a lot of emotion the first two periods," Giroux said. "There was a lot of good stuff." The ended the first period up 2-0. Sean Couturier freed the puck after a clean hit on Jack Hillen along the boards, and Giroux pounced for his first goal. Voracek scored less than 2 minutes later on a power-play goal, firing from the top of the circle. Mike Greens turnover early in the second led to Girouxs unassisted goal and Halls fifth goal of the season came on a deflection for a 4-0 lead. That was all for Holtby, who allowed four goals on 18 shots. "We didnt come out with enough to let them know that were here," Capitals coach Adam Oates said. The Capitals, just outside the playoff picture at the moment, nearly pulled off an amazing comeback. Ward made it 4-1, Ovechkin scored his 44th goal after the Flyers failed to clear the puck, and Brouwer fired a perfect pass from Hillen past Mason to make it a one-goal game. The Capitals took 12 shots on goal in the first 11 minutes, forcing Flyers coach Craig Berube to call timeout. Voracek gave the Flyers a needed cushion when he raced down the slot and pounded the puck past Grubauer for the 5-3 lead. Laich deflected the puck past Mason with 6 minutes left in the game to make it 5-4. But they could never score the tying goal. Downie capped the scoring with an empty-netter. Both teams were busy leading up to Wednesdays deadline. The Flyers landed MacDonald and sent defenceman Andrej Meszaros to the Boston Bruins for a 2014 third-round draft choice. Washington made two deals Tuesday, adding left wing Dustin Penner in a trade with the Anaheim Ducks, while shipping forward Martin Erat to Phoenix. NOTES: With Halak unavailable, the Capitals recalled Grubauer from Hershey of the American Hockey League before the game. He had been scheduled to make a personal appearance at a Turkey Hill Mini Market in Lancaster, Pa. ... The Flyers won three of five games in the season series. Alexander Wennberg Blue Jackets Jersey . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. Columbus Blue Jackets Hoodie . Bradley is one of eight players selected to the team who also played in this years World Cup in Brazil. The MLS all-stars will compete against German giants Bayern Munich in Portland on Aug. http://www.bluejacketshockeystore.us/David-Savard-Jersey/ . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Matt Harrison had quite a homecoming for Texas and the Rangers finally shut down the Colorado Rockies. Harrison combined with four relievers on a five-hitter to get his first victory since September 2012, in his first home start since April 2013, and the Rangers won 5-0 Thursday night after being overwhelmed by the Rockies the previous three games. "Its a huge team win for us," Harrison said. "I guess it will hit me more tonight as I get home. But it felt good to get a win after being so long off." Colorado had been the only National League team without a shutout loss. The Rockies, whose 22 wins are tied for most in the majors, had 50 hits and outscored the Rangers 29-5 the previous three nights -- the first two in Denver before the interleague matchup switched to Texas. Harrison (1-0) allowed three singles over 5 1-3 innings, with four walks and two strikeouts. The left-hander made his first home start since April 6, 2013, his last before two operations for a herniated disk in his back. Nick Martinez got out of a jam with a strikeout to end the sixth and Aaron Poreda got two outs facing only one batter. Jason Frasor and closer Joakim Soria both pitched an inning with two strikeouts. "Thats what theyve been giving us. They just hit a bad spell," manager Ron Washington said of his pitching staff. "Harry stepped up and kept them off balance and did a great job, and the bullpen came in and did the rest." Prince Fielder homered for Texas. Alex Rios snapped a 1-for-17 slide with a double in the second before scoring the first run, and also threw out a runner at the plate. Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado extended his hitting streak to 28 games with a single in the third. That broke the team record he matched Wednesday night, and is halfway to Joe DiMaggios major league record of 56 set in 1941. "My cousin was like, Dude, youre halfway! Im like, halfway?," Arenado said. "I feel like this has been forever. This is unbelievable." The Rockies had won the last four starts by lefty Franklin&nbssp;Morales (3-2). Boone Jenner Jersey. . He allowed five runs (four earned) with five strikeouts and three walks in six innings. Rios scored on a single by Leonys Martin, who went to second on a balk and came home when he stole third base and catcher Michael McKenrys errant throw went into left field. Fielders third homer was a towering solo shot in the sixth, an estimated 401 feet into the second deck of seats in right field. McKenry led off the Colorado seventh with a double, but that inning ended when he was thrown out trying to score on Charlie Blackmons fly to right field. After Rios threw home, catcher Robinson Chirinos made a sweep tag. Rockies manager Walt Weiss challenged the call, but the out was confirmed in New York after a review of about 2 1/2 minutes on replays that showed the tag was applied a split-second before McKenry touched the plate with his left hand. The Rockies had the bases loaded in the second before 20-year-old Rangers second baseman Rougned Odour, in his major league debut, made a nice play to start an inning-ending double play. Odor went to his left to snag a liner with two runners on to end the third. Arenados hitting streak is one game longer than teammate Michael Cuddyers 27-gamer last season. Arenados streak began April 9, a week before his 23rd birthday. "I was really more worried about winning," Arenado said. "Me having the mindset about me trying to help my team out and doing my job, I think thats what made me get it." NOTES: Rockies 1B Justin Morneau was a late scratch from the starting lineup because of a stiff neck. ... Odor was the youngest player in the Texas League, and at 20 years, 94 days became the youngest to appear in the major leagues this season. ... Odor and Luis Sardinas were called up from Double-A Frisco earlier Thursday, when 2B Donnie Murphy (strained neck) was put on the 15-day disabled list and INF Josh Wilson was designated for assignment. ... Martin has a 10-game home hitting streak. ... Blackmon made two errors in left field in the seventh, one fielding and one throwing. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Awatar użytkownika
blueberryjerry
Zabójca Trolli
Zabójca Trolli

Reputacja:
Nasher
Gildia: Brak
Postaci w Neverwinter: FASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wróć do Najnowsze Wieści