RHP Jhoulys Chacin (inflamed shoulder) on the 15-day DL. Man

Dyskusje o Wieściach ze świata Neverwinter!

RHP Jhoulys Chacin (inflamed shoulder) on the 15-day DL. Man

Postautor: blueberryjerry » 14 kwie 2017, 4:23

MONTREAL - After last years roaring success, playing more pre-season games in Montreal was an easy choice for the Toronto Blue Jays. Air Max Rebajas .The ball club and co-promoter Evenko announced Tuesday that Joey Votto and the Cincinnati Reds will face the Blue Jays in exhibition games April 3-4 at Olympic Stadium.Toronto hopes to duplicate the frenzy last year when 96,350 fans turned out to see the Blue Jays sweep a pair of exhibition games from the New York Mets, although the turnout was spurred mostly by the fans wish to bring Major League Baseball back to Montreal.The fans of Montreal, the way they welcomed us, it was a no brainer for us to come back here again this year, Blue Jays president and CEO Paul Beeston said at a news conference. I dont think we could ever have expected what we received last year.There was an atmosphere in there you cant describe. I said to the commissioner You had to be there and feel it. It may not be a World Series game, but it certainly had the feel of a playoff game.General manager Alex Anthopoulos said he hopes to play at the Big O every year until Montreal lands its own team.The event will include tributes to former Blue Jays star Roberto Alomar and manager Cito Gaston as well as Tony Perez, who starred for the Reds and the Expos.Turning out in large numbers is viewed as a means to show the city is ready to have a team again. The Montreal Expos, who played in the National League from 1969 to 2004, moved to Washington to become the Nationals.It would require finding an owner and a building a new stadium, likely at public expense, but Mayor Denis Coderre backs the idea and there is an organization called the Montreal Baseball Project led by former Expo Warren Cromartie working on building support and trying to land a franchise.Beeston said the Blue Jays would welcome a rival in Montreal. Moreso if they played in the same division in the AL.It would be the best that could happen, he said. Hockey (is) six games a year, that would be 18, it would be a weekend.And now, with interleague play, its not like you can say we need the two leagues represented in the country. It would just make it more exciting. I would endorse that in a heartbeat.Reports said the Tampa Bay Rays, who play in Torontos division, may be looking to move if they dont get a new downtown stadium, but Beeston was not about to endorse the relocation of any team.Theyve had a lot of success on the field and maybe, with a new stadium in a new location, the game can grow there, he said.Coderre said Montreal will make an action plan to help land a team. We need to send a clear message, he said. Everyone has to do their part for baseball.The Blue Jays had several requests from teams interested in being their opponents at the Big O. Beeston said the Votto factor was part of the decision to play the Reds. Votto, a Toronto native, was National League MVP in 2010.The games will be Torontos last before their regular-season opener on April 6 against the Yankees in New York. Instead of playing before a few thousand fans at a spring training game, they expect a boisterous throng in the domed Big O.But rather than seeing it as a distraction, Anthopoulos calls it an ideal tune-up for the regular season.You cant ask for anything better, he said. Thats why so many clubs reached out to us.The game was watched across the league. It was an event. Olympic Stadium, packed house. In spring training games, you dont have that type of environment. It was a great way to get your team ready.Anthopoulos said the Blue Jays plan to be aggressive in the free agent and trade markets in the off-season, but did not get into the specifics of his plans.We think were very close, he said. We were in first place last year for quite a while. We were eliminated with for or five games to go. We just need that one little push to get us over the top.Im as excited about this off-season as Ive been. Nike Air Max 90 Essential Baratas . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Moire . You can watch the game on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt and listen to the game on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal. After starting the month of November on an 0-3-1 slide, the Canadiens have recorded wins in three of their last five outings (3-1-1). http://www.maxairbaratas-es.com/nike-air-max-2017-baratas.html .Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange.WASHINGTON -- Bryce Harpers return had an immediate impact on the Washington Nationals lineup on Monday night. Adam LaRoche homered, Ryan Zimmerman had three hits and Ian Desmond added two doubles and three RBIs batting seventh as the Nationals welcomed back Harper with a 7-3 win over the Colorado Rockies. Harper, who missed 57 games because of a torn ligament in his left thumb, went 1 for 3 with an RBI single -- on Bryce Harper bobblehead night. "Having such a deep lineups huge," Harper said. "One through eight, pick your poison because youre going to get a guy who can hit the ball out of the ballpark or hit a double or anything like that." Jordan Zimmermann (6-4) allowed two runs in six innings as Washington won its third straight. The Nationals trailed 2-1 before a five-run sixth. With runners on first and second and one out, Zimmerman doubled to left off reliever Rod Scahill, scoring Anthony Rendon. "I tried to go in on Zimmerman, I missed two times in," Scahill said. "The third time in, it was a little bit more down than I wanted it to be and thats where he can get to that ball. And he got to it." Harper was walked intentionally and Desmond followed with a bases-clearing double into the left-field corner. "Thats the kind of decision-making and pressure we want to apply," manager Matt Williams said. "Bryce is a very good hitter, hed come through earlier in the game against the lefty for a base hit and an RBI and those are the decisions you have to make in that regard." Monday night marked the first time since opening day -- when catcher Wilson Ramos left the game with an injury -- that this starting eight had taken the field. Desmond is 6-for-6 with the bases loaded this season and, for his career is 11-for-17 with 16 RBIs when the batter before him is walked intentionally. "I just try to do the same thing I do every other time," said Desmond, who stole third and scored on Ramos grounder to second. Zimmermann, who finished June with a 3-2 record and a 1.43 ERA in six starts, allowed seven hits, struck out five and walked one. Hed been a victim of poor run support while going 0-2 in his last three outings. "Im just locating really well right noow," he said. Nike Air Max 90 Mujer. "Nothing really has changed, just locating well and the sliders really good. (If) I have those two things working together, I can usually string some pretty good starts together." Justin Morneau had three hits for the Rockies, who have lost 12 of 14 and finished the month of June 8-20. Yohan Flande (0-1), making his second start, was charged with three runs on six hits. He left with a 2-1 lead and runners on first and second in the sixth. "I think Flande was throwing the ball really well, but the first two guys got on in the inning," manager Walt Weiss said. "A guy making his second major league start, you want to be out in front of stuff before it happens to a kid like that. "Wasnt real comfortable with the Zimmerman matchup and went and tried to play a matchup that didnt work out." Harper, batting sixth and playing left field, was given a standing ovation when he batted in the second after LaRoches one-out single, but grounded into a double play. In the fourth, however, after Zimmerman doubled with two outs, Harper brought him home with a sharp grounder up the middle. "Its a strong lineup and I dont think theres too many opposing pitchers out there that want to see it," Desmond said. "It was nice to have Bryce back." The Rockies took a 2-1 lead in the sixth on back-to-back doubles by Drew Stubbs and Troy Tulowitzki, a line-drive single by Morneau that moved Tulowitzki to third, and sacrifice fly by Ryan Wheeler to short centre. NOTES: To make room for Harper, the Nationals optioned LHP reliever Xavier Cedeno to Triple-A Syracuse. ... Colorado placed RHP Jhoulys Chacin (inflamed shoulder) on the 15-day DL. Manager Walt Weiss said Franklin Morales will make Chacins scheduled Thursday start, giving the Rockies five left-handers in their starting rotation. The Rockies recalled RHP reliever Chad Bettis from Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... Rockies OF Corey Dickerson, who left Sundays game with a hamstring cramp in the eighth inning, was not in the starting lineup, but entered as part of a double switch in the sixth. ... Washingtons Stephen Strasburg (6-6, 3.70) opposes Christian Friedrich (0-2, 8.10) Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Awatar użytkownika
blueberryjerry
Zabójca Trolli
Zabójca Trolli

Reputacja:
Nasher
Gildia: Brak
Postaci w Neverwinter: FASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wróć do Najnowsze Wieści