half led to both teams emptying their benches do

Dyskusje o Wieściach ze świata Neverwinter!

half led to both teams emptying their benches do

Postautor: blueberryjerry » 13 kwie 2017, 8:14

Before the 2013-14 NCAA season began, CBSSports. http://www.superstaruktrainers.biz/cheap-uk-adidas-yeezy-boost-350.html .com listed Syracuse point guard and Toronto native Tyler Ennis at 69 on its "Top 100 Players in college hoops." Michigan guard and fellow Canadian Nik Stauskas was one ahead at 68. With 42 days before the NBA Draft in New York City, two of three analysts of the same website have Ennis getting selected in the top 10, while all three have Stauskas going in the 10-14 range. "Ive played against some of the best players in the world and Ive played against some of the best players in my class," Ennis said at the NBA Combine, which began Thursday. "I just have the confidence and I know how hard I work and I know my abilities." Played is the operative word in that sentence. For as much as the 19-year-old Ennis and 20-year-old Stauskas did to get noticed on the court, they both understand to fulfill their NBA dreams theyll have to impress potential employers off the court just as much. "People know how I play and I think the main thing for teams is to get to know me and know if they are going to draft me, what theyre going to deal with," Ennis said. "They want to see, as a nineteen-year-old coming out of college, if youre able to lead grown men in the NBA and I think they are able to get a feel for that in the interviews." The process is something all players have to go through and Stauskas is doing his best to combat the expected nerves. "The main thing for me is to just try to be myself and let teams know what kind of person I am and how I grew up and how I got to this situation right here," the Mississauga native said. Stauskass upbringing could serve him well when talking to NBA clubs. His family originally hails from the basketball-mad Lithuania. "Im a good person, really hard-working, and I come from a great family. I think thats important for people to know and I just want them to know that Im not doing this because I want money or anything like that," he said. "Obviously, the moneys great, but Im really doing this just because I love the game of basketball. This is whats made me happy since I was seven or eight-years-old. I feel like if teams really get that vibe from me, theyre going like that." Both Stauskas and Ennis sat out the first day of the combine. Each player was officially measured - height, weight and wingspan - but neither participated in any of the on-court drills. "Before the combine started, knowing what the drills were going to be, I felt a lot of it was just jump-shooting," Stauskas said. "Obviously, thats the strongest part of my game and I feel that teams already know I can shoot the ball, so coming in, I felt that even if I had a great day shooting the ball, it wasnt really going to do much for me because teams already know thats my strength." Both Canadians, however, will participate in physical testing and the aforementioned team meetings. And although the footage of their abilities is likely endless at this point, both players say there will be a few surprises awaiting any and all who will be watching. "Im not the one dunking all the time but Im able to jump pretty high and Im a lot faster than people think," Ennis said. "Going through the combine I think my numbers will show that its more surprising than people expect. "I dont think people realize I can jump the way I do or run the way I do," Stauskas echoed, "so Im really looking forward to tomorrow, getting in there and working." Cheap Adidas Originals Superstar Black . Harrison Barnes had 15 points and Reggie Bullock scored 11 for the Tar Heels (17-3, 4-1 ACC), who took the court for the first time without starter Dexter Strickland. The junior guard tore his right ACL last Thursday at Virginia Tech and will miss the rest of the season. http://www.superstaruktrainers.biz/cheap-uk-adidas-ultra-boost.html . We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit . http://www.superstaruktrainers.biz/cheap-uk-air-max-2017.html . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.Tucson, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Seven players scored between nine and 16 points in No. 6 Arizonas 90-56 rout of visiting Oregon on Wednesday. Gabe Yorks 16 points off the bench led a remarkably balanced scoring attack for the Wildcats (19-2, 7-1 Pac-12), winners in five straight since their lone conference loss against Oregon State on Jan. 11. Four of those five wins have come by at least 14 points. Brandon Ashley scored 13 points, Stanley Johnson had 12 and Kaleb Tarczewski and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson finished with 11 apiece. T.J. McConnell scored 10 with five assists and Dusan Ristic gave nine off the bench. We have the best fanbase in the country, and Ill say that until he day that I die, said McConnell. We just played a great game tonight, and it started in practice leading up to it. Arizona scored on four straight possessions early in the game to jump out to a 12-8 lead. A 9-0 run near the midpoint of the half made it an 11-point game. JJohnsons first bucket, a 3-pointer at 3:44, highlighted a 7-0 flurry later in the half as Arizonas offense continued to roll. Adidas Superstar Pink Trainers. Elgin Cook scored seven points in a 1:20 stretch late in the half, but the Wildcats scored the final six and led 42-27 at halftime. Cook paced Oregon (14-7, 4-4) with 16 points. Arizona withstood a quick 8-2 run to open the second half, including a pair of Jalil Abdul-Bassit 3s, and answered with the next five. Tarczewskis three- point play had the lead back into double figures, where it stayed for the duration of the game. Fourteen in a row later in the half led to both teams emptying their benches down the stretch. Game Notes Arizona held a 24-8 advantage in the paint in the first half and finished with a 44-18 edge ... The Wildcats shot 59.3 from the floor and held the Ducks to 40.4 percent shooting ... Oregon fell to 0-3 on the road in Pac-12 play. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Awatar użytkownika
blueberryjerry
Zabójca Trolli
Zabójca Trolli

Reputacja:
Nasher
Gildia: Brak
Postaci w Neverwinter: FASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wróć do Najnowsze Wieści

• Sprawdź Podobne Wątki
    Odpowiedzi
    Odsłony