ght hit three or four in a week. In Double-A in 2010 I went

Dyskusje o Wieściach ze świata Neverwinter!

ght hit three or four in a week. In Double-A in 2010 I went

Postautor: blueberryjerry » 26 kwie 2017, 9:24

OAKLAND, Calif. Gerald McCoy Authentic Jersey . - The Texas Rangers finally showed their power, got a big day from veteran infielder Donnie Murphy and picked up a much-needed win for struggling starter Colby Lewis along the way. It was exactly the type of start manager Ron Washington hoped hed get from his club in the opener of this critical three-game series against the first-place Athletics. Murphy hit two of the Rangers season-high four home runs to back an uneven start by Lewis, and Texas beat Oakland 14-8 on Monday night. "We needed everything we put on the board," said Washington after the Rangers pounded out 16 hits and matched their season high for runs. "They kept fighting back but we didnt stop playing. Tonight it took 14 and we were able to get it." Michael Choice and Robinson Chirinos also homered, and Adrian Beltre drove in three runs to lead the Rangers to their fourth straight win at the Coliseum. Texas swept a three-game series in Oakland in April. The Rangers, who began the night eight games behind the division-leading As, nearly let the game slip away. They led 11-3 before Oakland scored four times in the sixth and once in the eighth. Murphy, who hit a two-run homer in the fourth, helped seal the victory with a solo shot in the ninth for his fourth career multihomer game. "Id be lying to you if I said I didnt get a little bit nervous right there when it got 11-8," Murphy said. "The game could have easily slipped away ... (but) we put together some good at-bats and got a few more runs and felt a little more comfortable again." Yoenis Cespedes hit a three-run home run while Brandon Moss added his 17th for Oakland, which still owns the best record in the American League at 42-28. Lewis (5-4) allowed 10 hits and five runs over 5 1-3 innings to win for the first time since May 25. The one-time As farmhand, pitching on five days rest, worked in and out of trouble most of the night off the same mound he made his final appearance on in 2012 before missing nearly two full seasons due to a series of injuries. Lewis struck out two and walked three. "Up until the sixth inning he had only given up three runs, so he was pitching pretty good," Washington said. "Then his velocity came down a little bit and he just couldnt hit his spots anymore so I had to go get him." Coco Crisp got the As going early when he doubled past diving Texas centre fielder Robertson and scored on John Jasos single. Cespedes added a sacrifice fly to make it 2-0. Texas tied it on Chirinos two-run single off Oakland starter Drew Pomeranz in the second, then broke the game open with a six-run fourth. Murphy hit a two-run home run, Dan Robertson added an RBI single and Rougned Odor scored on a fielders choice to chase Pomeranz. Beltres two-run double off reliever Ryan Cook made it 8-2. Beltre added a sacrifice fly in the sixth. "For a team that leads the league in pitching and usually holds clubs to under four, we havent been able to do that (lately)," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said. Lewis and five Texas relievers made the lead hold up. The As, who scored twice in the first, pulled to 10-3 on Moss towering solo home run in the fifth. Lewis left after giving up back-to-back doubles to Alberto Callaspo and Crisp in the sixth. Pinch-hitter Kyle Blanks drew a walk off reliever Robbie Ross Jr. before Cespedes hit his 13th home run to cut the gap to 11-7. Murphy and Chirinos hit back-to-back home runs off Fernando Abad in the ninth. Pomeranz (5-4) struggled in his shortest outing since joining the As rotation in early May. He allowed eight hits and eight runs — seven earned — with two walks and four strikeouts. "I got into some bad counts," Pomeranz said. "Once that happens you become predictable. They waited for mistakes and jumped on them." Callaspo had four hits for Oakland in his first game since being reinstated from the paternity list. NOTES: As starters had not allowed a home run in seven games before giving up four to Texas. ... A moment of silence was held before the game for Hall of Fame OF Tony Gwynn who died earlier in the day. ... The As activated INF Jake Elmore from the 60-day DL and optioned him to Triple-A Sacramento. ... Oakland agreed to terms with 3B Matt Chapman, their first-round pick, and SS Trace Loehr, a sixth-rounder. ... RHP Yu Darvish (7-2) pitches for Texas on Wednesday seeking to extend his career-best four-game winning streak. Hell oppose Oakland LHP Tommy Milone (4-3). Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Mike Evans Jersey . Sure, Josh Browns 45-yard field goal on the third drive of overtime lifted the New York Giants to a 23-20 win over Detroit on Sunday. But the Lions (7-8) dropped themselves out of the NFC North race by losing five of their last six games, blowing fourth-quarter leads in each setback. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Warren-Sapp-Jersey/ .C. -- Ryan Sproul scored the winner late in double overtime to lift the Grand Rapids Griffins to a 2-1 win over the Abbotsford Heat on Friday in Game 1 of their American Hockey League playoff series.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Brayan Penas tight hamstring gave Devin Mesoraco a chance to be the star. Mesoraco homered twice, including his third grand slam of the season, and drove in a career-high six runs as the Cincinnati Reds salvaged the finale of a three-game series against the Miami Marlins with a 7-2 victory on Sunday. Pena normally catches when Johnny Cueto pitches, but Reds manager Bryan Price determined he wasnt ready. So Mesoraco was in the lineup on Sunday afternoon after a night game. "Devin took a foul ball off his arm yesterday but I had the good sense not to ask him about it before I made the lineup," Price said. "If there is any point in time that you run him out there, it is now when hes 26." Brad Hand walked Todd Frazier with the bases loaded in the fifth to break a 2-all tie. Mesoraco followed with his second of the game and 20th of the season, a 371-foot drive into the left-field seats. Mesoraco leads all major league catchers in home runs and the National League in grand slams. He is 6 for 7 (.857) with the bases loaded and is the sixth player in Reds history to hit three slams in one season -- the first since Chris Sabo in 1993. "When guys are in scoring position, your focus gets a little better," Mesoraco said. "I saw that guys werent giving into to him (Hand) and I was looking for a pitch that I could hit and not miss it." The fifth-inning outburst gave Cueto (14-6) some breathing room. In eight innings, he allowed five hits -- two homers -- with two walks and nine strikeouts. He improved to 6-0 in his last seven starts. Hand (2-4) allowed five hits and seven runs with three walks -- all in the fifth -- and two strikeouts. "He just couldnt get through the fifth," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "It came down to offence from one guy." Giancarlo Stanton, the NLs home run and RBIs leader, lined his 29th homer with two outs in the first for a 1-0 Miami lead. Mike Evans Buccaneers Jersey. Right-fielder Jay Bruce made a leaping catch in the eighth to rob Stanton of a second homer. Mesoraco gave the Reds a 2-1 lead in the first with his first homer in 10 games since July 30, a 390-foot blast that bounced off the roof of the Cincinnati bullpen in left-centre with Bruce on first and two outs. Casey McGehee tied the game with his third homer of the year, a 383-foot shot to left with one out in the fourth. ON DECK Marlins: The Marlins, who took a series from St. Louis in early July for the first time since 2009, will try to make it two straight over the Cardinals. Their three-game set in Miami begins Monday with right-hander Tom Koehler taking the mound. Reds: Right-hander Mat Latos tries to improve his career interleague record to 10-3 in 18 starts on Tuesday in the opener of a two-game home series against Boston. TRAINERS ROOM Reds: Penas injury forced him out of Fridays game after two innings and limited him to a pinch-hit appearance on Saturday. HOME RUN DERBY DROUGHT Todd Frazier has not homered in his last 20 games and has just one home run since reaching the finals of the All-Star game Home Run Derby. Frazier has hit .310 in his last 14 games and doesnt feel the skills competition affected his swing. "If I was struggling I might think that," Frazier said. "Home runs come in bunches. I might hit three or four in a week. In Double-A in 2010 I went my first 115 at-bats without a home run and ended up with 17." JOHNNY BEISBOL Johnny Cueto, nicknamed "Johnny Beisbol" by his teammates, is 9-1 in his last 10 decisions. REDS MENACE Stantons homer was his fourth of the season off Reds pitching, the most against any opponent. He has hit two off Cueto. WINLESS IN CINCINNATI Marlins left-handed starters are 0-6 in Cincinnati since Dontrelle Willis beat the Reds on August 7, 2005. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Awatar użytkownika
blueberryjerry
Zabójca Trolli
Zabójca Trolli

Reputacja:
Nasher
Gildia: Brak
Postaci w Neverwinter: FASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wróć do Najnowsze Wieści

• Sprawdź Podobne Wątki
    Odpowiedzi
    Odsłony