er last two tournaments, the U.S. Open then Pan Pacific Open

Dyskusje o Wieściach ze świata Neverwinter!

er last two tournaments, the U.S. Open then Pan Pacific Open

Postautor: blueberryjerry » 17 kwie 2017, 8:26

NEW YORK -- Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Ryan Getzlaf of the Anaheim Ducks and Claude Giroux of the Philadelphia Flyers are the three finalists for the Hart Memorial Trophy. Carlos Beltran Jersey . The the NHL awards the trophy annually "to the player adjudged to be the most valuable to his team." It essentially serves as the leagues MVP award. Crosby scored 36 goals and led the league in assists (68) and points (104) to capture his second career Art Ross Trophy and lead the Penguins to their second consecutive division title. He registered points in 60 of the 80 games he played in (75 per cent), including 30 multi-point performances, and never went more than two consecutive games without registering a point. Crosby also reached the 100-point milestone for the fifth time hit 700 career points in his 497th game, the fastest among active players and sixth-fastest in NHL history. The 26-year-old Cole Harbour, N.S., native is a Hart Trophy finalist for the fourth time after winning the award in 2006-07 and finishing as a runner-up in 2009-10 and 2012-13. Getzlaf scored a career-high 31 goals and ranked second in the League with 87 points to lead the Ducks to the top record in the Western Conference for the first time in franchise history. He posted a 14-game point streak from Nov. 15-Dec. 15 (six goals, 11 assists). Getzlaf also set a career high with seven game-winning goals and recorded a plus-28 defensive rating. The 28-year-old Regina native is a Hart Trophy finalist for the first time. Giroux matched a career high with 28 goals and finished third in the NHL scoring race with 86 points to help the Flyers bounce back from a 3-9-0 start to the season. After being held pointless in his first five games and not scoring a goal until his 16th, Giroux totalled 28 goals and 51 assists in his final 67 games of the season. He also compiled a career-long, nine-game point streak Dec. 11-30, (six goals, 11 assists) and recorded his 100th NHL goal Dec. 19. The 26-year-old Hearst, Ont., native is a Hart Trophy finalist for the first time. The award is voted on by members of the Professional Hockey Writers Association. The winner will be announced June 24 during the 2014 NHL Awards in Las Vegas. 11:44ET 01-05-14 Jose Cruz Jersey .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Houston Astros Josh Reddick Jersey . Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. http://www.houstonastrosshop.com/Alex-Bregman-Jersey/ . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world.WUHAN, China - Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarter-finals of the Wuhan Open tennis tournament with a 6-2, 6-3 win over Alison Riske of the United States on Wednesday.Bouchard, seeded sixth at the tournament, broke Riske five times in the match which wrapped up after one hour 18 minutes.Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., next faces Frances Alize Cornet, who advanced by defeating Belgian wild card Kirsten Flipkens 7-6 (4), 1-6, 6-3. Flipkens led 3-1 in the last set.Cornets win comes a day after she moved into the third round at the expense of an ill Serena Williams.Maria Sharapova was knocked out of the tournament by Swiss qualifier Timea Bacsinszky 7-6 (3), 7-5.Sharapova double-faulted six times in the first set, and was twice a break up in the second set, but couldnt shake off Bacsinszky, who earned the biggest win of her career with a win over the Russian ranked No. 4 in the world. Bacsinszky had two previous top-10 wins, the last in 2010, but both weree by retirement. Scott Feldman Astros Jersey. She had a really good serving day, Sharapova said of Bacsinszky. I dont think I did much on my returns, something thats a strength of mine, and I just didnt feel like I used that to my advantage.Caroline Wozniacki, who has reached the finals of her last two tournaments, the U.S. Open then Pan Pacific Open last weekend, dismissed Casey Dellacqua of Australia 6-0, 6-3 and will meet Bacsinszky.World No. 3 Petra Kvitova won her first meeting with fellow Czech Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. Kvitova lost her serve once in the last set but wore down Pliskova.Kvitova moved on to play Caroline Garcia of France, a 6-3, 6-2 winner against CoCo Vandeweghe of the U.S.No. 7-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany eased past Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 6-1, 6-1, and set up a quarterfinal against Elina Svitolina of Ukraine, who received a walkover when Garbine Muguruza of Spain couldnt compete due to gastroenteritis. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Awatar użytkownika
blueberryjerry
Zabójca Trolli
Zabójca Trolli

Reputacja:
Nasher
Gildia: Brak
Postaci w Neverwinter: FASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wróć do Najnowsze Wieści

• Sprawdź Podobne Wątki
    Odpowiedzi
    Odsłony