Donaldson said. Gregory Bourdy of France is one stroke back

Dyskusje o Wieściach ze świata Neverwinter!

Donaldson said. Gregory Bourdy of France is one stroke back

Postautor: blueberryjerry » 27 kwie 2017, 10:37

NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have signed point guard Nate Wolters to a 10-day contract. Ronnie Lott 49ers Jersey .The signing, announced Wednesday, comes as starting point guard Jrue Holiday deals with a right ankle injury that will sideline him for Wednesday nights game in Detroit.The 6-foot-4 Wolters was a second-round draft pick out of South Dakota State in 2013. After a series of draft-day trades, he began his career last season in Milwaukee.He appeared in 69 games with Milwaukee, averaging of 6.4 points, 2.9 assists and 2.4 rebounds.The Bucks released Wolters earlier this month to make room on their roster to sign Kenyon Martin.The Pelicans say Wolters is expected to be in the lineup against the Pistons. 49ers Hats . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery. Steve Young 49ers Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.thenflsf49ersfanatic.com/c-10-49ers-jerry-rice-jersey.aspx . Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday. VYSOKY UJEZD, Czech Republic -- Jamie Donaldson shot a 3-under 69 Friday to retain a one-stroke lead after the second round of the Czech Masters and keep alive his hopes of a spot on Europes Ryder Cup team. Seeking his third European Tour victory, the Welshman was in a position to stretch his lead after producing six birdies and a bogey before finishing the second round with two bogeys on the last three holes for an overall 9-under 135. "I wont dwell on the poor shots," Donaldson said. "I played two pitches at seven and eight and misjudged them both so ones come out hot and ones come out dead. That slowed the run down, up until that point I was really motoring." Donaldson currently has a qualifying spot for his debut Ryder Cup but stilll needs a top-seven finish to have a place guaranteed for next months match against the United States at Gleneagles. Ronnie Lott Youth Jersey. "If I can go out there tomorrow and play as well as Ive played over the last couple of days Ill be in a strong position going into the final round," Donaldson said. Gregory Bourdy of France is one stroke back after carding 67. Another Ryder Cup hopeful Stephen Gallacher (67) is tied in third after the Scot hit five straight birdies for a 7-under 137 while Joost Luiten of the Netherlands, also seeking a Ryder Cup place, shot 71 for a 3-under 141. It has been an inaugural tournament for the Albatross Golf Resort near Prague as the European Tour returns to the Czech Republic for the first time since 2011. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Awatar użytkownika
blueberryjerry
Zabójca Trolli
Zabójca Trolli

Reputacja:
Nasher
Gildia: Brak
Postaci w Neverwinter: FASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wróć do Najnowsze Wieści

• Sprawdź Podobne Wątki
    Odpowiedzi
    Odsłony