d 16 points and five rebounds and the Ca

Dyskusje o Wieściach ze świata Neverwinter!

d 16 points and five rebounds and the Ca

Postautor: blueberryjerry » 14 kwie 2017, 4:30

DETROIT -- The Toronto Blue Jays can win an occasional pitching duel, too -- or at least hold their own until Brett Lawrie and the rest of their sluggers finally break through. Puma Creepers Rosa . In a game that was scoreless until the ninth inning, Lawries three-run homer highlighted a big burst for the Blue Jays, who then held on for a 5-3 win over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night. Drew Hutchison pitched seven scoreless innings for Toronto, which now has the second-best record in the American League but still faces questions about the sturdiness of its starting rotation. "He looks like a veteran out there," Lawrie said. "Hes throwing the ball very well for us. Hes keeping us in ballgames." The Blue Jays have a team ERA of 4.07, and aside from Mark Buehrle, their pitching has been shaky. But Hutchison was sharp against Detroit, allowing three hits without a walk and striking out seven. If Toronto can pitch like that, Lawrie, Jose Bautista, Edwin Encarnacion and the rest of the lineup should be able to provide enough offence. "I didnt really get going and get into a good rhythm until probably about the fourth or the fifth," Hutchison said. "Obviously, I believe Im a good pitcher, and Im capable of doing that every night, and thats what I expect out of myself." Anibal Sanchez matched Hutchison with seven scoreless innings, but both bullpens came unglued in the ninth. The Blue Jays broke loose against Joe Nathan (2-2) to win this matchup of the AL East and AL Central leaders. In his first season with the Tigers, Nathans ERA is now an unsightly 6.86 after he was charged with four runs Tuesday. "Im at a loss for words. I thought I threw pretty well," Nathan said. "Ive got to be better. A lot of bad luck out there, too. But the biggest thing is another loss for the team." The 39-year-old right-hander walked Anthony Gose to start the ninth -- Torontos first baserunner since the fourth inning. Gose stole second and went to third on a single by Jose Reyes. After a popup by Melky Cabrera gave the Tigers hope of escaping the jam, Bautista put the Blue Jays ahead with an RBI single up the middle. Bautistas grounder slipped between shortstop Andrew Romine and second baseman Ian Kinsler. Romine appeared to shy away at the last second, as if Kinslers presence distracted him, but it wasnt clear if the ball was hit hard enough for an inning-ending double play anyway. "Im not sure if Romine thought Ian was going to get to the ball or Ian thought Romine would get the ball," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "I thought it was going to be a double play ball at the time, but it was more in the middle than I could tell from my angle." Nathan nearly picked Reyes off third, but the safe call was upheld after a replay review. After Encarnacion walked to load the bases, pinch-hitter Kevin Pillar hit a sacrifice fly off Ian Krol for the games second run. Lawrie then went deep off Al Alburquerque for his ninth homer of the year. J.D. Martinez hit a three-run homer with two outs in the ninth for the Tigers. Casey Janssen came on and struck out Don Kelly for his ninth save in 10 chances. Dustin McGowan (3-2) worked the eighth for the win. The Tigers avoided a second straight shutout, but Detroit has lost three straight. Sanchez allowed two hits with five strikeouts and no walks. NOTES: Detroits Austin Jackson was given an error on a flyball by Texas Mitch Moreland from a May 24 game after an official scoring change. The play was originally ruled a double. ... Home plate umpire Tony Randazzo was hit near the throat in the fifth when Hutchison bounced a pitch. Randazzo was shaken up but able to continue. ... Detroit RHP Rick Porcello (8-2) takes the mound Wednesday night against Toronto RHP R.A. Dickey (5-4). Puma Creepers Shop Italia . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. Puma Creepers Nere . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game. http://www.pumascarperihanna.it/ . After all, the No. 8 seed is chasing far loftier goals. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., defeated American Jack Sock 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in Wimbledons second round on Thursday. Andrew Wiggins and Kansas have been upset. Wichita States undefeated season is over. Watch the road to the Sweet Sixteen today, as TSN2 and TSN GO return with coverage of the NCAA Mens Basketball Championships Round of 32. Coverage is underway on TSN2 now while TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues. Sundays Results Dwight Powell had 15 points and seven rebounds and No. 10 seed Stanford wrapped up its second straight upset at the free throw line, knocking off No. 2 Kansas 60-57. Canadian freshman Andrew Wiggins had just four points on 1-for-6 shooting with four turnovers in his final college game for Kansas (25-10). Wiggins, from Vaughan, Ont., is a likely NBA lottery pick and had averaged 28 points the previous four games. Andrew Harrison converted 3-of-4 foul shots down the stretch and Fred VanVleets contested three-pointer fell short just prior to the buzzer, allowing Kentucky to knock off Wichita State, 78-76. DeAndre Kane drove for the game-winningg layup with 1. Puma Suede Creepers Rihanna. .6 seconds left and No. 3 seed Iowa State beat North Carolina 85-83 on Sunday, advancing to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2000. Jarnell Stokes had 17 points and a career-high-tying 18 rebounds, and the Tennessee Volunteers denied Mercer a second straight upset in the NCAA tournament by routing the Bears 83-63 on Sunday night. Jordan Adams had 19 points, Norman Powell scored 16 and UCLA moved on to the Sweet 16 for the first time in six years with a 77-60 win over Stephen F. Austin. Isaiah Austin and Canadian Brady Heslip each scored 17 points and Baylor shut down Creightons Doug McDermott with suffocating defence, ending the career of one of college basketballs most prolific scorers with an 85-55 win Sunday night in the NCAA tournament West Regional. Joe Harris had 16 points and five rebounds and the Cavaliers routed Memphis, 78-60, to advance to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 1995. (With files from the Associated Press and SportsNetwork.com) Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Awatar użytkownika
blueberryjerry
Zabójca Trolli
Zabójca Trolli

Reputacja:
Nasher
Gildia: Brak
Postaci w Neverwinter: FASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wróć do Najnowsze Wieści

• Sprawdź Podobne Wątki
    Odpowiedzi
    Odsłony